Welcome to Cantina di David
Cantina di David has a triage (control) conversation before entering the restaurant.
In case you answer a question with “yes”, we request that you do not enter the restaurant and / or the toilet. We keep 1.5 distance from you as much as possible, we request that you do the same.
- Have you had one or more of these complaints in the past 24 hours: cough, cold, fever from 38 degrees or shortness of breath?
- Do you currently have a roommate with a fever and / or shortness of breath?
- Have you recently had contact with someone who had Covid 19 complaints?
- Have you had the Covid 19 virus and has it been diagnosed in the past 7 days (in a lab)?
- Are you in isolation because you had direct contact with someone who has been diagnosed with the Covid 19 virus?
Your welcome at Cantina di David
- We ask you to wait for our welcome, after the control conversation we accompany you to your table in the restaurant in “bad” weather.
- Before you enter the restaurant, we request that you disinfect your hands with the disinfectant hand gel provided by us. We request that you do the same before you visit and / or leave the toilet.
- You are sitting at one table with 2 people.
- Only if you all live at 1 address, it is possible to sit at one
- We do not shake hands with the greeting. We do not accept your jacket and, if necessary, show you the wardrobe.
- Keep as far as possible 1.5 meters away from the other guests and our employees, you cough and / or sneeze in your elbow.
- We can accommodate 30 guests in the restaurant during your visit.
- We use a disposable menu and drinks menu.
- We clean the toilet very regularly during lunch and / or dinner.
- We have a check-up with all employees every day before the start of their shift, in addition they wash their hands every half hour with disinfectant gel